Hayaku Shitai Futari - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Until now, i just wanna the female lead not too willing to ML.
Imagine that u be the maid just bcs u wanna get more close with ur bf.
Why have to be a maid? why don't you try to equate yourself with him.

The way i see it these two are both equally crazy about each other, to the point where they dont care how they look or how ridiculous are the things they do to be with each other, be it being a maid or barging through a window. These two are so extra in every way they can and i live for it!!! That hug was everything!!!! <3 thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
Pft
I can't... Good thing he didn't break glass xD
Many thanks

@LALAHARLYN I mean, they say that being a maid is the only possible way to get into his residence, since servants are the only others allowed in his household and his family is already trying to restrict his access to her. It's not a "oh, haha, I'm going to be a maid to see my boyfriend" situation, it's "the only possible way I can see my boyfriend more often is if I work for his family". It has nothing to do with equating with someone; plus, equating with him would mean she'd have to be some multi-billionaire political figure, which is definitely a stretch.

I have a couple of issues with this chapter. He invades her space way too much, and also manipulated her into getting this job and forcing her into becoming his maid essentially!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Bro the same situation happened to me, I failed to succeed at a team competition but since part of the winning team couldn't attend the next event, I was chosen as a replacement from all of the other participants, my luck was less than a coinflip.

Group Leader
I'm sorry this is too much just to be able to spend time with him

Like dude cant he act like a normal teen and break a few rules to hang out with her

I was really looking forward to this chapter, but now that I've read it, I’m feeling somewhat... underwhelmed?

Double-page supporter
Lol so many people dissing that Yuuri suppose to make an equal standing with him. Dude he is "the son of prime minister and the next family leader head" and you want her (gyaru who is not very smart) to be someone with equal standing with a normal way? Like what? Study to be the top of the school and become student council president like generic romcom? In the first place keichi loves her because she is so reckless, brazen, and upfront about everything. It is impossible and out of character if she do a normal thing by equating herself with his standing.

Yes they are so crazy with each other and so over the top. But that was because it was their characters are like that from the very beginning, they really love each other and want to compromise for each other. And now you wanting them to be something they are not? Its funny if you think that way ffs.

If you think making her as butler is crazy, try to think about him arranging a school trip for both school to join each other so they can enjoy the trip "together". Do you think that is normal? No of course it is not normal for a high school student to do that. So this is just the way they are trying to make the relationship going because how awkward and crazy they are about each other.

Users who are viewing this thread