Hazukashigariya no Tsuma to Shinkon Seikatsu Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
A-dorable. Great that it's not just one of them putting forth effort, though how they got married is mystifying.

Aggregator gang
how did they even got to marry?? fuck it they don't know each other when they decided for the spicy mysterious element in their married life. yeah let's put it like that.

Dex-chan lover
Proper communication is the basis for any successful relationship :thumbsup:

The excessive sweets helps too :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Either there’s a bunch of 0.5 chapters documenting the husband’s trips to soaplands after work, or this premise makes no sense whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
She cant even look at him without freaking out but they still ended up married?
I love romance with shy girl, but it make no sense for the girl to still be this shy after they got married...
Or what? Did the dude pay her family to get her as a wife, like they did in the past?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a ton for picking this up and I do love the story even if it doesn't make sense without knowing the backstory.

Dex-chan lover
Buying butter before buying a cookbook from the next town over ... wouldn't the butter have melted by the time they got home?

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's cute? Being this shy while being married just feels kinda wrong though.
i mean marriage aside, unless she's bad with men or her husband specifically, feels like someone like this wouldn't be able to buy butter by herself either unless japan has advanced self checkouts too lol (although unless you're a rude karen most employees would hopefully be nice and patient with you)

Users who are viewing this thread