Hazure Aka Madoushi wa Kenja Time ni Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

he should just sue them i mean 29mil gold for his info since it didnt reach him it wasn't payed so the guild has no right to that info unless they pay him again

i know that is backward but necessary
next step depends if he has success help the guild prosecuting his old party
if he doesnt force them to charge the adventurer party with the debt
sueing the guild is necessary for the second possebility

So, post nut clarity buff is it? Don't remember seeing that one before.

Fed-Kun's army
Whoever was paying him the info money really should be hit, shouldn't the money absolutely go to him, and not his party? That receptionist really was mocking him...

Dex-chan lover
Wow went immediately to a "massage" parlor. I mean if I was a millionaire all of a sudden why the hell not

congratulations Author for making one of the stupidest 1st chapters ever

That was a really good take on betrayal. They put blame on the MC using selective logic, make themselves look right by sprinkling some good words and actions , and only when they leave you find out that they are thieves. 10/10 betrayal

MC kinda a pussy but that what development is for.

I have to say, the MC is so stupid to the point of doing dogeza just so he can stay in that party...

@Alzack36 Yeah, this dude is dumb. They tried to explain it away by him not going to the guild, but did he seriously not do any sort of research on his own? And if everyone around town was aware of his merit, why didn't anybody let him know? Surely adventurers are not only hanging out in the guild...

This sort of betrayal story is far too convenient just for the mc to feel betrayed.

Fed-Kun's army
oh so to unlock his class he to graduate from being a virgin? lmao

Dex-chan lover
As much as it seems totally unrealistic that he's been strung along for two years, somehow everyone respects him except his party and he has no idea...they did point out he's been an idiot but has unexpectedly benefited from it. Then they spoil it by making sex the solution that gives him power invalidating that strength....right...( so yes I think this is pretty crappy writing overall)...

But besides that, this series actually seems to emphasize the point of a "guild" that some series tend to forget/ignore. A guild should be more than just a licensing entity and source of work. Most other series with such a setting seem to be little more than providers of licenses, buyers of monster loot, and middlemen for quests.

But a guild's purpose traditionally is more than that. They do the above yes, but also usually provide a robust support structure for its members. That ranges from ensuring no competition from non-guild members through political pressure, to training, support and rental programs to give their members occupational advantages. Sometimes in some other series they also are seen to "police" their members for wrongdoing...but this is in contrast to historical guild's tending to shield their members from local jurisdictions instead.

A guild is more akin to a "public' secret society. Every member is valued (of course the relation between guild and member must still be equitable). What the guild master did here, and and the payment for even informational services. This is stuff I expect which is subtly missing from many other series. Oh sure everyone usually lavishes attention on other MCs....only after they get some stupidly OP class or power. But here they treat even a temp D class with respect and compassion.

Users who are viewing this thread