Hazure Hantei kara Hajimatta Cheat Majutsushi Seikatsu - Ch. 1

Group Leader
Our cleaners made a mistake on Page 11 and cleaned an unnecessary bubble. The TLs did not translate it. Just think of that bubble as screaming and we will reupload it.

Update: Reuploaded, the chapter should be fine.

Fed-Kun's army
@LoupDeGarou The only way you would know nothing about him is if you didn't read the fucking chapter. He's clearly a cocky, immature, stupid chuuni. He did the same overly-confident act as the fat kid right before touching the ball despite being helpless and easily provoked throughout the chapter, and the only thing he did after leaving is complain. The manga is clearly just aimed at people with a serious victim complex.

Yeh

Fuck yeah! Necromancy as a power would be so fcking cool. In stories it always is such a cool thing to witness and it immediately makes me like the manga. When I saw the skeleton warriors with their worn clothes bony faves, I came instantly. I hope I'll see more of this manga. Please translate it, anyone.

Cool finally cool power, though it was kinda crap here and there, dunno if i'll read it but i'll book list it, who know it might be good, though the mc is...well uh he looks like a side character that's very cocky.

Double-page supporter
Huh.... It's not even a harem.... This actually has promise, who would've thought. Why didn't this get picked up sooner I wonder?

Dex-chan lover
MC has a cool power, so I really hope this isekai is above average to not waste said cool power. The fact that both covers are like 90% occupied by a girl with the skeleton army being nowhere in sight sure keeps my expectations low.

Dex-chan lover
generic isekai but at least the necromancy angle is a bit original.

Was this not continued then got picked up by this group and decided to do it all over?

Seeing this reaction a lot of times, being SUMMONED is actually rude, and the summoned's gods should be pissed. Like the souls of his realm is being stolen, to be used a tools for a problem they caused and have to do it in their owned. Reincarnation is no problem though, they are already dead

Ngl It's actually quite good a semi-dark fantasy story (i'm saying semi even if its very brutal cause the character design doesnt look dark fantasy -ish). Necromancy it's quite rare in manga. But manhwa it's kinda over used thanks to Solo Leveling's popularity

Users who are viewing this thread