Hazure Potion ga Shouyu datta no de Ryouri suru koto ni shimashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this! This is one of a couple series I read that regularly entertains while being fairly relaxed and chill, and I really appreciate that.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, come on! What is the villain shot? He's got a mustache, and he's not even twirling it.

(X) doubt
There's no way any civilization wouldn't figure out that when you cook things in water the water starts tasting good.
Yeah, this is one of those mangas where they prop up the MC for knowing that cooking is a thing people like. It's not even about glorious Japanese food; it's about cooking at all. You know, things humans have done since before they became humans.

Dex-chan lover
By reading the manga we're all being indoctrinated with urges to cook instead of subsisting solely on ramen hot pockets and bachelor chow (now with flavor!)

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm this is based on novel?
Anyhow i think I'm gonna put this somewhere behind the shelf.. ill come back to read this once it's finished.
Reason being, i got bored waiting.
Also the art is just so-so (don't come at me with "at least it's better than you" cuz I'm allowed to express my opinion. I dont hate it just that its not gonna be my fav)
The plot is interesting at first but it ended up getting bored?
Izzit because the slow update that makes me lose interest?
Also i see no romance tag but somehow she got herself a harem?
Or izzit just misunderstanding?
Anyway, i hope this is just a short manga.

Dex-chan lover
He is just gonna ask her to be his little sister, isn't he... poor MC, she still being underestimated. Thanks for the translation, I am glad to see this back.

Users who are viewing this thread