Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Ch. 19.2

Dex-chan lover
Chad MC pose at the end.

Slime girl started off with that brave face, but man did it crumble fast.

Dex-chan lover
Really dislike this half chapter nonsense, splitting up chapters for no reason. Especially when the full chapter is as short as any other series' half chapter. Whoever came up with this nonsense needs to be blacklisted from the business.

Regarding this story, Sphy was cunning but not cunning enough. Should've only transformed her heels, not her entire foot. Though, the fodder werewolves were just idiots and deserved to lose in pathetic ways. Shame she thought cheap tricks were enough to win though; really ruined her image lol. Time for Crest to tame his next harem member!

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I'd think that a more impactful line at the end would be "I'm Sphy's Neighbor"

Welcome to the neighborhood, mother fucker

Group Leader
yep the other guy's tl was far better than this

will it also take someone uploading a chapter on the other series you dropped for you to pick it up I wonder
People are usually saying that my TL sucks? Do you really want me to continue posting chapters?
think ill wait for the other dude's TL. Hopefully these didn make th dude quit.
I was planning on quitting, but if you want me to continue then I could keep doing it.

I guess I'll hold a vote on my discord server then, since so many people want me to continue.
I guess the vote will show if I should continue translating the manga in my own version or not?

Vote here: discord.gg/3WaZeu9DAa

1720757012637.png

Last edited:
god i wish we dont need to wait 2 years again for next chapter
pray for the drawer's(and autor) good health(and wealth) so they not go on hiatus again ...or buy a copy on the manga from a legal site...

Dex-chan lover
I mean the evil werewolf has a point, she had multiple chances of having help and she said no. Then when she realises they all gonna die only then is like "uwu we'll follow you" like is she dumb?

Users who are viewing this thread