Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Ch. 22.2

Supporter
"That person, that human's name is... Urgh... Or...Or...ph...e"

Had Veld not specified that it was a human I could have made a joke about Orphe needing to commit suicide, this way however I will have to make do with how much of a coincidence it is that the culprit's name is the same as his brother's. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Did he get cut apart between page 2 and 3?

He ded. Too bad, how sad. Anyway.
He is cut in half, but his lower body seems to disappear between pages. At first I thought it just melted away like the MC's brother, but his upper torso was just fine even after his death. ¯\(ツ)

Dex-chan lover
bro had so many ways to call out the name but decided to say orphe's instead

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why these mangakas/producers insist on splitting chapters, instead of just taking the time to release the entire chapter at a later point. Its not like they are getting any more money for doing it this way or the other.

Double-page supporter
I don't get why these mangakas/producers insist on splitting chapters, instead of just taking the time to release the entire chapter at a later point. Its not like they are getting any more money for doing it this way or the other.
Manga is first released in magazines in japan, it splits across multiple issues forcing people to buy more of them.

Users who are viewing this thread