Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Ch. 22.3

Dex-chan lover
I forgot, was she one of those characters who bullied him because she has no idea how to behave like a normal human being towards someone she actually likes, or was she actually just psycho?
Both, pretty much, and I'll be thrilled to see how much she'll freak out when she sees how many monster waifus he wound up having.

Dex-chan lover
It was a harem the moment he got the two Goblin waifus, little late to drop it because of that.
I think he was being facetious - making fun of the people who drop a story because suddenly, HAREM™!

Void where prohibited. This harem is void in all areas where prohibited by state, municipal, or federal law. Any offer for any harem, fanservice, and/or trope made in connection with this title is void where prohibited. Decisions regarding all matters relating to the harem that are not addressed in the official rules shall be made by the mangaka in their sole and absolute discretion, and each participant agrees that all such decisions shall be binding and final. We reserve the right to limit, at our sole discretion, the provision of any such harem to any person or in any location.
:dogkek:

Fed-Kun's army
if you two are talking about the girl at the end, she is the MC's ex-fiancee. She had sadistic tendencies and liked to see the protagonist suffer, even though she "loves" him.
wanted the mc mind broken from uselessness and thus pushed him down at every chance iirc the hero was the one that liked and supported the mc.
I can't remember honestly so someone correct me if I'm wrong...

But I think for this she was the only person who actually liked the MC before he was sent to the lower realm?
She's a keeper, I mean, she's totally weird.
To recap, gentlemen, she likes him, but got a bad case of jealousy when they went to school. Especially when the knight girl started getting acquainted. She destroyed his self-esteem to keep him under her control.
She reflected on this in his absence and desperately wants to apologize to him because she truly does love him.

She may not get what she wants, we'll have to see.

Contributor
To recap, gentlemen, she likes him, but got a bad case of jealousy when they went to school. Especially when the knight girl started getting acquainted. She destroyed his self-esteem to keep him under her control.
She reflected on this in his absence and desperately wants to apologize to him because she truly does love him.

She may not get what she wants, we'll have to see.
I remember she liked to see him looking pathetic.

Fed-Kun's army
Was talking about slime girl there, actually. Just have a habit of being a bit imprecise with pronouns while writing comments (mostly because I write them quickly while reading).
Sorry, I misread. Yeah, that ojou-sama is not a keeper.

Double-page supporter
Interesting series. Kinda bland, but it is keeping by leaning into the reason most people read this garbage and doing well enough by it to keep the plotlines somewhat connected.
Also, while the translation job has been poor before, your group is doing well to improve. Keep up the good work.

I think the fiance deserves a chance. As a kid, he was literally just being called incompetent by others but the fiance didn't. He started to stand out after the fiance claimed him. Then she went down the wrong twisted path. She seemed to regret it and I hope she can atleast get redemption. There's a lot of stories with twisted love too but i have hardly seen any where the girl reflects on her actions, and usually they get a bad ending. It'll be refreshing if this one goes in a better direction.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread