Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

@Saiangeli "bragging about shit he knows nothing about."

You mean like yourself?

From what I gathered:
God's dream sounds like a vision he had that everyone gets apparently, telling them of the power they got.
MC bragging? Gacha skill sounds like a "legendary" skill. So when the MC heard he got it, he showed off. That doesn't mean he knows what it does, just that he has it. Except from what legends says, "gives infinite skills," he just expected to gain skill(s) freely. Until he realized, as you saw, he needed points to get a skill(s). People also don't know how Gacha works so they thought he was BSing and lied about having gacha.

So in summary you just proved that you are the one that's "shit." reference to your "shit writing"

Fed-Kun's army
@Alekhzandr when did I brag about anything? You are taking this stuff a lil too seriously bud. You said it yourself, they dont know how gacha works and neither does the MC. The fact he himself didnt know that it requires points is the problem. Hes bragging about a skill he doesnt know the information about, Just going off the name itself. Thats bragging about shit when he doesnt have all the information about. He got ahead of himself and got punished for it. Not that its obviously right to throw someone away like that but this is fantasy.
If he didnt brag about the dream he would have never been put into that position. If he waited and actually saw what skill he got and then said the skill itself needs a requirement and THEN he gets skills it would have most likely went better.

Garbage setting, garbage plot, mediocre art. They have skills for no reason, everyone is familiar with gacha, and MC gets exiled more or less because he didn't have any points. Welcome to isekai.

Aggregator gang
Just re-read this chapter. I see being cool means that cloak he was wearing is now useless to him...... no way he could use it for anything now he lives alone in the wilderness.
Just too damn cool for the elements and discomfort lol

alu

Dex-chan lover
missing a page between page 4 and 5?

But well, probably it's not a "happy scene" page to look at.

Dex-chan lover
I AM hecka impressed if it was acting, and was no really sad about being exiled... But if not that's plain pathetically idiotic!

Dex-chan lover
Bro really f'd up for not realizing he ran out of free gacha rolls lol

At least it's not like that other gacha manga(forgot the name), where the MC got infinite S class gacha rolls. Though I imagine this guy will equally lucky

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand. They saw it as "Gacha".
They only need to figure it out first.
Why was the judgement so fast?
The jealousy and the death of her mother?

Users who are viewing this thread