Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3

So, the bitch was really in love with him and she didn't do anything to save him???

My prediction is that she's a yandere who is going to "save" him because he will then become indebted to her and she will have her finally

Or that she's going to go to the underworld and enslave him or what

IDK maybe someone can look at raws or something

She is too much to be a tsundere. Maybe a yandere like BlitzSpanksViewer stated

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

What are your thoughts on releasing chapters as a single 20-30 page chapter? Either is fine with me, but I do tend to prefer the longer chapter releases.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion that's a really good one thank you for saying that. I wish there was a like button on here.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... i’d had hope for the fiance after the blushing scene but uh fuck her. If she does come back she better made a slave by mc. I wouldn’t care nearly as much if it weren’t for blush -> evil smile when crest is disowned -> hugging a crest pillow after he’s been sent to die. Some would say im overreacting and i probably am but fuck her.

According to the WN (google translate read) this chick with the title of Saint loves mc and does actually try to go and rescue mc after the king finds out that what the piece of crap father had done to him. there was a Oracle about a crisis coming and three people with certain skills would be needed to save the day This spoiled chick is one of the 3 as well as another. But alas mc doesn't need saving lol he becomes too strong and doesn't want to return. even started living with a group of evolved monsters with intelligence. I will save what happens to his idiot brothers for the manga lol

Thanks for the chapter.

Like what a few others have said there’s no way she’s a tsundere if the Mc’s half right about the things he said, sound much closer to a yandere or some sort of possessive childhood friend who’s been corrupted by her status as a duke’s daughter.

Fed-Kun's army
@BlitzSpanksViewer
She was closer to yandere. She really liked him and started showing off how great a guy he was. But that got him a lot of female attention and she started getting more and more jealous and unstable. Causing her to slowly isolate him, scare off competition, being controlling, and try to get him on to be solely dependent on her. Her plan was to take him in right before he was sent away but naturally shit went sideways(His family sent him to exile far earlier). She started realizing how much of a crazy bitch she's been after that and planned to go after him

I think it's safe to say I hope his family gets some serious karma thrown their way.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
@Trov
So she gets redemption? Sike she still is creazy though... and we all know about the D plus Creazy right?

Dex-chan lover
Ah... so it's not just the "Ability people think is worthless is secretly OP" but the "girl that would too easily get with the MC otherwise and not allow a harem unless if conflict occurs" trope...

Where the harem is avoidable, but the girls feelings can't be known else it'd stop the harem...

So she's not actually bad... so the conflict is just to make him seem more pitiful... and maybe make an excuse so that he can build a harem or something (cause if she was straight forward in her love with him, he'd be a cheater if he got other girls)....

That's just sad.... like... a conflict created solely so that the MC can get a harem instead of having a single relationship....

Just wow...

Users who are viewing this thread