Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

@AstralFe I hope I didn't come across as blaming you. I knew it was the author who split the chapters. It just seems bizarre to me.

@Middleground i can tell your just trying to take the middle ground here but I don't see how telling MC to like her feet could possibly be understood in any other way the MC understood it as

Let me guess, his no longer getting 100 point per kill, and for some reason he didn't notice this.

Honestly, i like this chick. I see comments such as calling her thot or whatever, but i mean she's in love with MC. The fact ppl are calling her a thot, doesn't really make sense. As for her personality, yea.... it can be toned down a bit but it can be fixed. She doesn't really have bad intention, i mean look at her body pillow lmaooo. Will Mc take her back? hopefully tbh and her personality changes.

Dex-chan lover
@AstralFe I know it's not you guys splitting it up; if I came across as implying anything like that, I assure you it was not intended and I apologize for not being clearer.

I was speaking about the fad (particularly the midsentence cliffhanger) in the manga industry at large. Honestly, authors are lucky for folks to remember the 10 pages of plot from last week. ...and now they expect readers to remember a sentence fragment, too? Like, what are they teaching these industry editors these days?

well funny thing is he will find better waifus and a better life in that barbaric lower world while the upper world goes nuts
trying to find him because it turns out that they kept the foil but threw away the gem
and slowly perishes

also pretty darn normal mc... and i mean normal by rl standards not generic japanese mc standards

Dex-chan lover
DAMN IT A NEW BANNER HAVE APPEARED! GOTTA PAY MORE TO GACHA

Dex-chan lover
Decided to TL the web novel version over on NU. Chapter 2 gets vaguely to here, but I'm assuming he'll have some flashbacks or something to his interactions with Ellis.

It'll be a step-up roll, paid gems only where the rare chance is increased by 0.001%.

tl forgot the monster ain't wolves but wulf, previous chapter explained the difference, or did i miss something

Double-page supporter
It actually makes sense that the pathetic MC is liked for his pathetic self! (by a "sadistic" girl.)

Dex-chan lover
My main gripe so far is how his skill is called "Gacha", it could have been something cooler like.... "Skill Roll"?

Aggregator gang
a tsundere sadist.. i cant tell if that's new or not but i do wonder what she'll do about it now... lol i'd bet if she was a little not even a lot, just a little nicer in her approach he'd have went for it over the unknown monster filled lower world.. i'll give her points for offering to destroy his ex family though didnt expect that haha, ooo she might still do it over them sending him below

i'll give her points for offering to destroy his ex family though didnt expect that haha, ooo she might still do it over them sending him below
I'm surprised you understood what she actually meant, considering the egregious mistranslation. The lines in that panel were 95% made up. What she actually said was something like "And about the incident at the appraisal ceremony- I'll use my House's power to crush everyone".

Aggregator gang
I'm surprised you understood what she actually meant, considering the egregious mistranslation. The lines in that panel were 95% made up. What she actually said was something like "And about the incident at the appraisal ceremony- I'll use my House's power to crush everyone".
thanks : ) . i've had a bit of experience over the years with poor translations and needing context clues and educated guesses, adding in her personality that just ended up being the way i saw it. i figured i had a 50/50 xD.

Users who are viewing this thread