Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Some OK rolls there, some dupes too xd at least he got some magic now and better skills, wonder what an SSR roll looks like in that world

MD@Home
SSR will always be a harem member, like damn guys, how many gacha you play that SSR is not a pretty girl.JPEG

Dex-chan lover
Well, for the MC, his job in this first arc, what he will do is
pretty much grinding for new stuff like in this chapter
... As for his family
the king will gather the most important families in the kingdom and will pretty much reveal god gave 3 skills for the kingdom to defend themselves and one of them is "gacha"...
Of course shit happens since the MC family head had to tell the king MC had this skill and that he banished him
as for the "fiance"
she does love and care for mc, the problem is that her personality is awful. She does regret she couldn't interact properly with him when she knows he was banished

Dex-chan lover
@Karmichel : about the family
I really feel the king did not give specific enough orders for finding Crest, since both brothers who have acted towards finding him had plans for their search that were basically to enslave him and bring him back.

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13
It was the fiance's father that gives the idea to go find him, right? And the Brothers came up with the plan to find him first and enslave him since I think it was fiance's father that gave the idea to make MC the head of the family to convince him if he does not want to come back.

"When I came to the lower word and fought a monster ... I realized that if I had only a single skill I would've been dead a long while ago .."
Say the guy who has no skill at the time he speaks and killed over 50 monsters...

Nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread