Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Ch. 35 - Business Trip to the Royal Capital (Part 1)

Contributor
Ah the black company satire continues. This time we have a bonafide ugly bastard shithead manager making a stink on par with that nasty hag manager from last time. He's even a pervy creep outside of work as expected, and the after-work place they went to is basically a fantasy version of one of those Japanese hostess bars (who are there to drink and flirt with, not fuck the customer).

Hmm, so the MC doesn't really just sleep around (anymore) even when he's "allowed" and only does it if absolutely necessary. I feel like this is a departure from when he almost banged that busty girl from the mixer before, but got interrupted by the (fake) dark elf getting harassed by randos. Now he's actually refusing girls who offer themselves to him, including that girl Sasha he saved before. I think I'll credit Laila's "one week's worth" of lovemaking for this outcome too.

Dex-chan lover
Time to assassinate the career of another black company manager.
At least this one doesn't seem to want to be a black company manager, he's just too stupid and short-tempered not to.

(I mean, he wants everything to always be like he imagined - but he's at least aware enough that once proven otherwise he can kind of back down a little.)

Users who are viewing this thread