Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
He's loyal. and that's good... total shutdown on all advances. lol

but pity the princess/hero one.....

so in this chapter we see the origin story of the scoop warrior? omegalul

It's refreshing to see one of the improvements was to wear proper clothing. Well done author.

Dex-chan lover
This dude wants a normal life but doesn't he understand that having a harem is normal for alpha male fantasy cheat characters? Sigh....

Dex-chan lover
@kaezeribato

which girl? can't seem to recall who you are referring to...

the cat girl/demon queen was the one they (hero and co) defeated and she kinda pester him into falling in love with her...

and since he started living and wrestling at night with her, he's been fairly loyal iirc....

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 p sure he means that one he did in the alley when the other dudes where at it.

I give a few more tries until dude bangs the guildmaster, one can't resist such temptations for so long. Also, obligatory Shovel Knight reference.

Dex-chan lover
@Chocolat, if you read the whole chapter then you won't be posting that but hey, let's review what he did:

He gives low ranked adventurers quests that fit their capabilities, even sometimes giving them a bit of a challenge by handing them a harder quest but not without making sure that they are prepared for it.

Also, he gave a boy who tried to become an adventurer but failed the test a chance to see his "Miss" skill in a different light.

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k

oh, yeah, that one... I faintly remember that...

was that before or after he banged demon queen cat?

I think it was before, but then again, I don't even remember the girl... heh

Dex-chan lover
@jagfanbb
It took me a while to skim it, because it was mentioned back in ch.4. The manager overheard guildmaster and connect the dot, King is uninvolved.
Also, she lost to 'cat' a lot, really.

ren08.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread