Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - As A Demon Lord (Part 2)

Double-page supporter
Delacres? Wouldn't it be De La Croix / Delacroix ("of the cross" in croissant)?

edit: yeah looking at the raw doesn't sound quite right. De la Cruz in inquisition would be slightly closer, but not either.
De La Clé? Would that even make sense in croissant?

Double-page supporter
Now just say "fine, go and kill them all" and watch as it's over within one frame.

No worries, no Grenouille nor any Baguette can help you.
"De l'Acre" would be a very respectable froggy family name, une acre being a popular territory unit back then, but I doubt the author thought this far.
Delacroix, as suggested belown would fit but is phonetically wrong.

-> whatever you choose is the good choice, you're the big men doing the translating for us pauvres mendiants 😃

Supporter
"Guys, I was the strongest and I was defeated. If you think you can beat the old me then go ahead and wage war against the humans, if not go home you shitheads"

Dex-chan lover
Demon lord: noooo you can't just invade humans\!1!1
Demon's: OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA

Reactions: GK
Double-page supporter
For demons, might makes right. She has no might right now so it doesn't matter what she WAS.

So is the demon country called Belka, because after that speech all i can hear are spanish guitars.

the corresponding chapter in the wn is chapter 33

next chapter
unfortunately no blood bath😔
the demon lord fails to get them to stop invading since she has no magic they don't listen and she just says instant death and mc (assassin) just sticks a sword in the demon who accused her of being fake then the demons think that she lost her magic in exchange for instant death power

Users who are viewing this thread