Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - As A Demon Lord (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
Well that's...upsetting

At least it's not really out there I guess

Why do I get the feeling the elf is going to tell demon pops that demon cat is pregnant?

Aggregator gang
Man I really thought she was pregnant. I was hoping for it

I thought she was pregnant, but I'm actually glad for the twist. Not only is it original, it wouldn't actually be a good idea for her to get pregnant when there's some dangerous shit going on. It's much easier to protect 1 person than 1+1 person

at this rate the king will cause his own demise because he is bound to piss off loren

also that girl was in the party wasnt she ? so how come she can say that shit with a straight face when she knows how her friend feels

Dex-chan lover
i'm really dislike when a king doesn't act king-like, funny is good, but totally incompetent king? just dont add king in first place

@ryouhira He acts silly and shows his emotions but I don't think there is enough information about him as a king to say that he is incompetent in his duties.

Dex-chan lover
Fake-out.
They knew exactly what they were doing and sidestepped it at the last moment.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly a bit peeved that she's not actually pregnant. I really had my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread