Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - As A Demon Lord (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
They trolled us this entire time! I can’t believe I let my heart strings get tugged this whole time!

Dex-chan lover
Dont you dare turn this into a harem, king!

Oh shit I forgot it kind of was already

Awww I thought she would be pregnant.
We just had our 3rd boy 2 days ago, sitting here now waiting for the phone call to go pick them up from the hospital.

Dex-chan lover
I think there's still the possibility that she could be pregnant. It's quite possible she could be pregnant, AND still have the stomachache issue and think it'll be resolved once she takes the medicine. Perhaps if the portal to the demon doctor didn't exist, I might have let go the fact that being pregnant is a possibility, but with it being a thing, I can easily see her going back through and getting confirmation down the line that she actually was pregnant the whole time, esp since she can go by herself even if she's sick.

@Azthenix

yeah i also was happy to see that. i feel like most manga will have the characters just completely ignore certain possibilities for no reason, good to see that didnt happen here.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh I thought she was pregnant too

@noobtube2 it'll be more wholsome if he didn't screw any other girl except for the demon lord

@Acidroach congratulations, hope your baby lives a long and happy life

Not gonna lie, i thought she is pregnant. Consider how much 'normal' activity they doing in the beginning

Users who are viewing this thread