Hazure Skill "Kinomi Master" - Ch. 20 - Thaumaturge Hana

Dex-chan lover
Low readership by what measure? It doesn't even show view counts. Flimsy excuse for dropping a series.

Dex-chan lover
Do MD even have a feature to show viewers count? But well at least the notice was clear enough and not something like those that put the notice in a corner with a small size font.

Dex-chan lover
dang, hate to see it go. oh well. maybe another will pick it up
edit: so where does MD post 'viewership' here on chapters?

Dex-chan lover
dang, hate to see it go. oh well. maybe another will pick it up
edit: so where does MD post 'viewership' here on chapters?
I feel like the translators base "viewership" on how many people bookmark the manga. Right now, this manga has a little over 12,500 bookmarks, and while that's now exactly low, I think translators don't think it's worth it unless there's over 20k bookmarks. That said, yeah, this arc is pretty hypocritical, but the manga is still pretty enjoyable to read IMO. I just wished that the translator could've at least dropped it after the arc was finished as now we're stuck with a cliffhanger. I hope someone else picks it up soon.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I can't blame them. I forgot to unsub after she just kept ignoring the fact this girl killed both of her mentors. She still is, it's honestly still baffeling and I doubt they'll ever address it
I don't think she killed them, she was there because the Saintess wanted to kill Light. Everyone else was killed by the Count and the Reaper.

Dex-chan lover
Rest In Piece fantasy world manga that actually wasn't harem and had good romance potential

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I can't blame them. I forgot to unsub after she just kept ignoring the fact this girl killed both of her mentors. She still is, it's honestly still baffeling and I doubt they'll ever address it
Drathena didn't show up at Count's mansion until relatively late, after those two had died and been zombified. She just took advantage of the situation that was was already present. (Though, she did seem to know about relationship with the two prior adventurers and callously use them to attack Lena.)

OTOH, she totally did kill a living adventurer, turn him into a zombie and use him to attack Light's party. Even if "Saintess lied and told me you were bad guys.", this is still murder.

Dex-chan lover
And so mc was forgotten forever and lesbo duo (harem candidates working on synchro in advance) continued working hard...

Can someone please pick this up now that it got an anime announced?!

Dex-chan lover
"hey evil guy who is about to destroy the city, let me tell you exactly how my skill works and where you can find these super secret and powerful spell books" jesus christ, the art is good but the plot is hot garbage lmao

Users who are viewing this thread