Hazure Skill [Nigeru] de Ore wa Kyokugen-tei Level no Mama Saikyou wo Mezasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 9.1

Dex-chan lover
Normal manga:
See damsel in distress, contemplate on rescue, "I have to do this!", and weak power somehow saves the day

This manga:
See damsel in distress, contemplate on rescue, "I have to do this!", and weak power... turns it into a farm opportunity.

The damsel? Oh yeah she'll be saved, but I have to make sure that it doesn't become too conspicuous...

Bro is on that grindset

Dex-chan lover
Its actually kinda wild how his existence is effectively like being near a black hole. If he wasn't bound by his own physical limitations he could forcibly send you years into the future by farming your ass

Dex-chan lover
Bro is on that grindset
It's like when the main questline urges you to hurry, but you take your time with exploration, sidequests and the fishing minigame.
I like how this manga in particular, unlike many others that have a gaming theme, actually has the MC think like a gamer who uses cheesing, powerleveling and glitches to his advantage. He earned his cheat build.

Fed-Kun's army
Bro turned goddamn murder in to a grinding session, Still though, wonder if the passage of time would retain their memories of watching everyone get massacred several times, over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
Bro turned goddamn murder in to a grinding session, Still though, wonder if the passage of time would retain their memories of watching everyone get massacred several times, over and over again.
Nah, it's effectively rewinding time to before the encounter, or least that's my takeaway from page 18. Just a WAG but I think the ammount of time shown is how far before the encounter is reset to after escaping.

So the others will likely have no memory of the reset encounters.

Users who are viewing this thread