Hazure Skill "Soine" ga Kakuseishi, Boku ga Saikyou Harem wo Kizuku Made ~Micchaku Soine de Ganbou Kaihou!? Yuuwakusare Makutte Komattemasu!!~ - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
why tf would she know that the stuco is living in that random back alley house? or why would she even be there? wouldn't she live in a better area? random af.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the cat mirrors her expressions. Nice fanservice with the stuco pres.

Dex-chan lover
Oh great a blackmailing arc where she’s going to continuously force the mc to do stuff that’ll be dragged out for way too long……..fun. Also why can’t mc’s have a better sense of caution like, if some random girl walked up to me like that(doubt that’ll ever happen) that’ll send my suspicion meter through the roof.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! So how did the princess even know that hole was there and what was beyond it and when it would happen and that he looked and... Like how the hell did she plan all of that?
She could have made the hole, which I imagine is why it can be noticed from one side and not the other.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh ewww.. sadist lolis or loli who looks down on Mc are the worst character tropes. Especially after how Mc was treat by frost.

Literally makes me want to drop this.

Dex-chan lover
That peephole sure allows him to peep so many things. From her changing to even showering. Just how convenient is its angle and the room's structure?

Supporter
Why you wanna do the Neko's dirty like this?

They could turn into catgirls!
200w.gif

Users who are viewing this thread