Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - High Ranked and Low Ranked

Aggregator gang
The class scenes are meh. Other than Sogou, who has gotten the bulk of development, there are not many others that even have names. And considering how the MC was treated at the beginning, I'm not exactly sympathetic to any others.

Aggregator gang
she gotta carry all of those weaklings
Some of them are weak minded, but that is allowable as there is no hypocrisy. But from the way others have talked since chapter 3, at least two are "peace niks" who refuse to kill anything. Killing is bad. But they seem okay enough to tag along to leech exp from Sougou in order to avoid being killed themselves. Those are hypocrites. I hope the aren't forcing Soujou to carry her own luggage too. Do they cook? Do they maintain camp? Or do the hypocrites make Sougou also share in camping duties instead of trying to have her maximize her resting during non-fighting time?

BG9

Aggregator gang
Man, seriously, they really deserve to be called mob. How could they just stand around doing nothing and let themselves be carried? Why so hesitant to kill? They probably eat chicken daily. Weren't they realized those chickens have lives of their own?

Sorry, but I seriously feel bad for the class president. I won't belittle her determination to keep everyone from being disposed of, rather it is commendable. However, why wouldn't those she tried to protect at least try to not be a burden? Like, just try swing your weapon or something instead of just freezing. Understandable if it was the first time they encountered monsters, but they should've been encountering monsters more than a few times. They even have an S rank accompanying them, ahh it's so frustrating. If she were me, I might've lost my patience and force them to fight some monsters of their own so that they grew some spine. Babysitting is not the slightest bit effective for those who refused to fight for their own lives. Who gives a shit if they despise me, they are free to leave if they prefer to get "disposed". Even CPR often causes broken ribs, but it is better than dying.

Supporter
Man, seriously, they really deserve to be called mob. How could they just stand around doing nothing and let themselves be carried? Why so hesitant to kill? They probably eat chicken daily. Weren't they realized those chickens have lives of their own?

Sorry, but I seriously feel bad for the class president. I won't belittle her determination to keep everyone from being disposed of, rather it is commendable. However, why wouldn't those she tried to protect at least try to not be a burden? Like, just try swing your weapon or something instead of just freezing. Understandable if it was the first time they encountered monsters, but they should've been encountering monsters more than a few times. They even have an S rank accompanying them, ahh it's so frustrating. If she were me, I might've lost my patience and force them to fight some monsters of their own so that they grew some spine. Babysitting is not the slightest bit effective for those who refused to fight for their own lives. Who gives a shit if they despise me, they are free to leave if they prefer to get "disposed". Even CPR often causes broken ribs, but it is better than dying.
Sounds to me like you want the credit for "trying to help" without the effort. You are too lazy to help the disabled and prefer they die for your convenience.

I'm pretty confused as to why you would take the same ideological position as the hella exaggerated bad guy character in the chapter we are reading.

Do you not understand the point of the chapter?

Last edited:

BG9

Aggregator gang
Sounds to me like you want the credit for "trying to help" without the effort. You are too lazy to help the disabled and prefer they die for your convenience.

I'm pretty confused as to why you would take the same ideological position as the hella exaggerated bad guy character in the chapter we are reading.

Do you not understand the point of the chapter?
Hey now, you are equating a healthy, capable person to a disabled. Spine (figuratively) can be grew, but limbs are not. Even so, have you seen a person hitting bullseye with an arrow despite having no arms? Heard paralympic is garnering even more attention recently. What I'm trying to say is that they don't even look like they are trying. Their driving force is literally to avoid getting disposed, but if even that is not enough, then there's literally no one that can help them. Even majority of the disabled has pride and try to be as independent as possible. Putting it that way, they are way worse than those disabled, aren't they?

In my eyes, your understanding of my comments are shallow. Is it a doctor's fault if their patient dies because they refuse to get treatment? Of course not. The doctor doesn't become evil just because they gave up because the patient is being excruciatingly difficult. They also don't suddenly want their patient to die either. I write my comment with the lenses of reality. I never wrote anything about wishing them to die, you just wrongly conclude that in your mind. I only wrote that if they are free to leave if they don't want to go through intense training. It's a choice, one that they will eventually have to make because the president won't be able to keep shielding them forever. Saying that someone is a Hitler because they gave up saving those who refuse to be saved from gas chamber (if there are any) is just gaslighting.

Edit: More after I got home and getting some more few things to say while on the road
Basically, the main points of my comment are that they seriously and urgently need to grow some spine and that the president must stop being too soft on them.
I never said that the president must leave them, rather I said it IS commendable. I never rejected her conviction. However, it is easy to say "it is commendable", but it takes a few sips of reality to say "it is commendable but it's not going to work as long as they chose to not help themselves". You can't save a gambler as long as they refuse to stop gambling, nor can you save your aunt from domestic abuse if she kept shielding for him, at least through conventional means. There's still a way, that is to tforce your hands and try to deprive them of any reason to resist and finally start running for the lifeboat. Even so, the choice lays on them. All the president can to do is to try to push them to help themselves but eventually, it is not the president's, but their choice to make. You are either detached from reality or you are born with enough power and authority to help people, even those who refuse to save themselves, if you can confidently say that you can save everyone.
But it's irregular situation so it must be hard for them? Well,the whole fucking thing is irregular. They are literally teleported and forced to fight. It's hard for everyone, but it's even harder for the president who tries to shield for the weaker. Not only does it will get themselves disposed by the bitch who claims to be goddess, it is straight up disrespectful to their saviour if they don't at least try a little bit harder.

Also, in my eyes, a doctor wouldn't become evil if they decided to force treatment on a difficult patient too.

Lending a hand to a disabled trying to do day-to-day activities despite their shortcomings are also easier and better than lending a hand on whiny cowards who could but refuse to help themselves.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread