Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made - Ch. 51.2

I wonder if her skills that Sogou already had will be too much for the goddess to contend with since its not tied to her summoned power. Vysis thinks she can level the summoned heroes up and then feed them to the monsters to level them up and make more golden eyed abominations. When the MC gets there its probably going to ruin her plans even more than her gaining a skill.

Either Sogou is going to save Bane, and her classmates, or the MC is going to get there and wreck shop.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not that different from what you said, but more specifically I interpreted this as meaning that since she had a unique skill all along, without realising it, she couldn't discover a new one, like all the rest of the students. Maybe the reason she didn't see it was because she had it already back on Earth, even if it was unusable back there, with a normal human body. The system only showed skills the students got when they got summoned. Not a bug, but a feature, like Steve Jobs would say.
I agree with you to some degree. I interpreted her not gaining a skill initially was because she came to the Goddesses world already having the skills and abilities to be "S" ranked. Once she reached level 150 she gained a skill or did her natural abilities level up and become a high tiered skill (i.e. recruit typically evolves into a Knight which evolves into a Paladine, however you skip being a knight. This is what happened to the female MC).

Double-page supporter
I think I get why she "doesn't have skills"

It's because she already trained to use it and probably already have the skills she supposed to learn so the system doesn't fucking know what to with that 😂

Users who are viewing this thread