Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Crisis

Aggregator gang
if theyre still be watched

then mc might be in for some shit

Contributor
Classic that never die, the mc arrive always to save the heroine at the peak of worst scenario. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Prediction:
Everyone is going to love what comes next and the score will rise

Dex-chan lover
The hero saves her again. I hope for some romance development or so next chapters.

Dex-chan lover
> What if I become too handsome and had a problem like Seras here.
Every Queen and Princess in every country dispatch their strongest knights just to capture me and pluck my and only perfect shiny cherry...
Hmmm, I bet i will anxious everywhere, and might develop a fear to Queen and Princesses...

> Im sorry guys, i've got a bit excited there and got my sonny waking up when Seras has been tied up...

Ofc, Seras can experience "happines of a woman", but only with mc. 😏

Fed-Kun's army
@Nick86
The peak of the worst scenario would have been........
When his dick would have just touched the tip of her pussy and then MC would have made his appearance!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I just wonder............. Touka killed that golden monster in that dungeon and got huge amount of xp.
What would have happen if he killed Civit and got xp, that would have levelled him upto lvl.3000
I don't remember it but can someone enlighten me that killing a dragon also grant him xp.

Nice MC goodjob! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Looking at the volume cover, her ability only changed her hair colour and the shape of her ear but the face is literally the same lmao

Dex-chan lover
heh, so i wonder how this will play out, with that "Strongest" being able to see Seras even inside the Forest. or maybe our MC is already way out of his league and thus has become unable to be detected. So i guess at least one of the 5 strongest will be dead soon, possibly with a few more coming along.

thanks for the chapters. please keep the supply steady, this is a pretty exciting action happening right now. :3

Users who are viewing this thread