Hazure Zokusei Tsuchi Mahou no Sei de Henkyou ni Tsuihousareta no de, Gangan Ryouchi Kaitakushimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Departure of Testimony

Aggregator gang
Wait a minute. If some orcs are born from humans, and humans eat orc meat... does it make the humans cannibals?
for pure blood orc nah but for a half orc even if it looked more orc than human i'd wanna go with yes, unless half cannibalism is a thing then its that xD.
silly mc she didnt hate you its kinda worse than that she nothing'd you due to prejudices about both skills and nobility and you shartered their brains when it comes to it so unless they're disrespected they probably arent judging a book by its cover anymore haha.
man kinda want him to build me a house now. uhh happen to have a title for the other story thats basically this but not this xD?
also that's an ugly dang dragon but i can see it being called a dragon, some things use "dragon" and hurt my brain with what i see lol.

Group Leader
Page 17 top left panel is that a translation thing? Cuz when was anyone talking about their upbringing?

Seems like that dragon's been there for a while so did nothing else walk up it thinking it was just a hill? God this manga sucks.

Dex-chan lover
With the odd exception, slaves are treated far worse in manga than in history.

Random waifu healing powers, yay!

Orcs are bad, mmkay. Like, spend some time on the mood. Or just spend some time on anything at this point.

Looking for ore is a good idea. Would provide job opportunities for the new villagers. Unless MC just magics everything.

That's a big dragon. And a dragon that big probably wouldn't care too much if people walked on it. Animals probably do it all the time.

Wait a minute. If some orcs are born from humans, and humans eat orc meat... does it make the humans cannibals?
Makes far more sense than the usual argument of, "mermaid eat fish, therefore cannibal."

Users who are viewing this thread