Hazure Zokusei Tsuchi Mahou no Sei de Henkyou ni Tsuihousareta no de, Gangan Ryouchi Kaitakushimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Intertwining Plans

Dex-chan lover
I just remembered that a giant dragoness (the Forest Goddess) appeared several times in the story, and yet she didn't transform into a human brat by now.

Group Leader
Low Raw quality, Upscaled Images were to big for mangadex unfortunately.
Edit: Looking at it from Mangadex reader it's actually pissing me off how small and low quality the images are. I don't like using upscaling because it removes details and makes the image file bigger but I think I'm going to actually need to start upscaling images.

Aggregator gang
Well you know what they say about rulers with big walls.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Low Raw quality, Upscaled Images were to big for mangadex unfortunately.
Edit: Looking at it from Mangadex reader it's actually pissing me off how small and low quality the images are. I don't like using upscaling because it removes details and makes the image file bigger but I think I'm going to actually need to start upscaling images.
you need a spell check, also noticed some words missing, most notably on page three, "lord of the hasn't"
lord of the what?

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that the neighboring Lord sent "advance" notice and not that they are Viscount Advance. It's also pretty weird for someone sending you a letter about how they are planning to visit you, and bringing their daughter along for the tour, but keep it quiet, since her parents don't know she's going.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like a bad idea to have the exit for the secret mithril tunnel be out in the open like that, when it's a straight line to the source.

If I was him, I'd have the exit be inside a safehouse within the village walls / his manor or something.

Users who are viewing this thread