HE∀DS

It was quite a ride reading 4 volumes in one go, but it wasnt because it was so great. Nice, but old, and casual. Also it feels like story of this kind would be better as a american action movie than manga.
I really liked the ending tho - it was satisfying.

Fantastic read. It slows in a few parts but overall I'd heartily recommend this to anyone who's interested in this genre.

I do feel bad for Jun Naruse, I think he would've had a better chance at retaining himself if the people around him weren't lying or hiding the truth. But that ending! Damn, that ending makes it 10 times more powerful.

Power Uploader
For some reason I didn't expect much, but it's pretty good and "solid".
A satisfactory reading.

10/10, this was absolutely wonderful. if you love psychological stories, and you love mangas with great endings, you should totally read this one.
The art in this masterpiece really fit the theme, and oh man the story was great

I thought I knew where this was going and some of it was predictable some stuff I didn’t expect and I liked the ending
I think not going with the he’s fixed path is good and also the transition between the personalities was great . It also made me empathize with the killer which was really cool and I expected the killers brain in the body but it was still well done

I honestly loved this. If you're looking something along these lines of plot,read Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

Users who are viewing this thread