Heart Gear - Ch. 52 - #Final Beautiful World

Contributor
Can we even call this a whimper? Presumeably his recurrent illness had something to do with it and ending it this way wasn't his ideal, but this just sucks. Ugh.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Jokes aside, the time skip and then meeting other humans really gave me a bad vibe, so while it isn't terribly surprising that it ended, this was kinda abrupt. I thought we were at least going to get a short final arc before things ended.

Dex-chan lover
Mmm. I'd say I generally like it, but parts (most notably the ending) are undeniably rushed.

I suppose it's better than there ultimately being no ending at all, but it does feel like there should have been at least another 50-100 chapters before we got to this point.

Ah well. Such is life.

Dex-chan lover
The timeskip was already concerning, and then we hit incest village out of fucking nowhere, so it's not surprising it game to this. At least it resolved some things, even if it's a bit of an open ended conclusion, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I hated the time skip, the incest village and the sudden end, but this last chapter was really good. It painfully reminded me of the potential this story had.
The author should definitely focus on his health before starting the next manga only for it to have a hiatus and rushed end though.

I wish we could have seen them actually travel some more instead of the timeskip, I think she barely interacted with the humans in the village, but I guess this series got essentially axed? And so probably had no time for this.

I do prefer this end to an ambiguous open end in heaven land though, despite me saying that before.

A shame nontheless, it had massive potential and was really good for a while.

I will miss the juicy thighs a lot.

Dex-chan lover
I hated the time skip, the incest village and the sudden end, but this last chapter was really good. It painfully reminded me of the potential this story had.
The author should definitely focus on his health before starting the next manga only for it to have a hiatus and rushed end though.

I wish we could have seen them actually travel some more instead of the timeskip, I think she barely interacted with the humans in the village, but I guess this series got essentially axed? And so probably had no time for this.

I do prefer this end to an ambiguous open end in heaven land though, despite me saying that before.

A shame nontheless, it had massive potential and was really good for a while.

I will miss the juicy thighs a lot.
Yes, my comment was because i've read mangos with similar endings and this one was decent, regarding the author's state. HG was one of my 5 favorites, but it is what it is. I'll miss the fleshy robutts.

Dex-chan lover
This manga faced a lot of problem, from the title change to the author health issue.
but I guess its better to end it here instead of another years of hiatus and become like HiatusXHiatus.

Better to end it like this poor health and such a long hiatus, most leave it in the air for endings this at least had enough material to give a proper send off. Was it good debatable but that is fine I guess. I guess I just wish bad manga got axed instead of interesting ones. Way to many fantasy half ass with "cute" girls that add nothing but eye candy or borderline smut. Now too see what D. Grayman does will she quickly end it or continue to dig herself out like world trigger did.

Users who are viewing this thread