Heart-Warming Meals with Mother Fenrir - Ch. 13.1

@Tanterei

Those chapters were still twice the size of this. Splitting up large chapters, I can understand. Still, it's annoying seeing an update for a manga, only to find it's this short. Bigger less often > smaller more often

Group Leader
Would you prefer we wait for both halves of the split? We can if that's what you'd prefer.

I just found this series today, it's a nice read. I would prefer the full chapters and less frequent updates though. Reading the partial chapter felt like an awkward cut off. Thank you for your translation work!

Dex-chan lover
This kitty maid was so cute....

I remember reading other Isekai's that MC had a shot to kitty tails, and deduct their mood base on the tail movement.
If MC was attentive enough, he will know immediately that kitty tail was on the age that looking for a mate

@Belisar
Just throwing in my own vote on the split chapter opinion(?).
I agree with the other two if only because I mainly use Mangaupdates to be "notified" of new updates and if a chapter is split I kind of have to force myself into not reading it until it's all done because there's no notification for X.1, X.2 and on of a chapter.

I do understand why some groups do it though so I really don't judge those who decide to split up long chapters. But still, thank you for listening to feedback and asking for our opinion. 🙂

Group Leader
Oh no problem :D We at Nani prefer to listen to our readers after all xD I would also like to add I do hope everyone here has been liking the series! I personally love the kitty maid~

Dex-chan lover
In a world of beast folk would agitated tail swishing be similar to cursing under your breath?

Users who are viewing this thread