Heart-Warming Meals with Mother Fenrir - Ch. 17

i wish someone would update this again if there are any raws
I've been checking the official raws semi-frequently, but although the novel has been released up to Volume 5, the COMIC version hasn't seen any updates since this last chapter (17).

It seems that the artist (Satou Yuuko) is currently still active working on a variety of other series, but I can't find any public mention of a hiatus or cancellation for Mother Fenrir anywhere. It's unfortunate, but I think all we can do at this point is to continue waiting and hope to get a new chapter or an update on its status.

Assuming new raws do get released in the future, I'll be sure to get on the TL in as timely a fashion as possible.

Dex-chan lover
I've been checking the official raws semi-frequently, but although the novel has been released up to Volume 5, the COMIC version hasn't seen any updates since this last chapter (17).

It seems that the artist (Satou Yuuko) is currently still active working on a variety of other series, but I can't find any public mention of a hiatus or cancellation for Mother Fenrir anywhere. It's unfortunate, but I think all we can do at this point is to continue waiting and hope to get a new chapter or an update on its status.

Assuming new raws do get released in the future, I'll be sure to get on the TL in as timely a fashion as possible.
Well that's unfortunate but thanks for the information and the future TLs

Users who are viewing this thread