Heart-Warming Meals with Mother Fenrir - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
@Happily_Grim well they do lose their hymen when horse riding, nah it should not be that sensitive buti she still would lose her virginity though.

@Hell_Satan - There a huge amount of girls that break their hymen before having sex from day-to-day activities or even from masturbation -- that doesn't mean they're not virgins. Having sex means they're not virgins.
The point I was making is that in mangas there tends to be a lot of girls that get "stimulated" from things harmlessly touching them; which is far from reality. It can be hard to tell at times if its fanservice, or just ignorance, ya know?
A persons state of mind plays a big part in arousal. Which is why dudes don't immediately get raging hard-ons if we simply have someone sit on our lap, or if our dicks brush up against something. There's a large part that's mental.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't expecting this kind of development in this manga! The wholesomeness abruptly giving way makes things a bit more...awkward?? This isn't necessarily a bad thing!

😗

that was a little too wild,,,,, a little too wild for a SOL cute story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Double-page supporter
tfw ur son exposes himself in front of a bunch of children

👮‍♂️

Aggregator gang
It's fun to see the comments section arguing about the dripping event. While all I see the cat girl bladder are loose 'subconsciously' due the environment.

The key word is fluff, seashore, warm wind, and vibration. 😂

This neko girl and her titties are seriously messing up my heart-warming, cooking manga. I want to speak to the manager! 😂But seriously, this girl needs to wear a diaper or something, this is the second time. I feel like there is way too much forced sexiness. And MC still likes like a baby.

Double-page supporter
This one really has a very thin line between being wholesome and explicit. But again, it's not that I'm complaining.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait... was that... didnt expect THAT...
both of it... cute ass tho...

Users who are viewing this thread