Heart-Warming Meals with Mother Fenrir - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

Dex-chan lover
Me thinks a heart-warming meal of whole roast suckling pig with Mother Fenrir is on the menu.

Double-page supporter
that fatass need to be burn, and eating alive by stray dogs

Fed-Kun's army
and Nani comes out on top of the sniper battle with another two chapters

Thanks for the update. I was so used to the heartwarming cooking and the only feels that I remember was about the ogfenrir child that basically fused with him that I had to reread ch.1 and remember who tf is this fatass. Kinda sad his twin brother died too (honestly, how is the fatass still king when there's barely any improvements to his old country? I know it won't be easy for rebellion but one of hus acts is forcing people to call him beautiful *I'm aware its not really a sin worthy of death/rebellion but at the same time, its also a worthless order. Makes the guy look delusional*

@KuraikoDesu I'm drooling for the fast realise hehe😝, it's been really great reading this again, even if caught up to the raws.. Hope that continuing this series for the future updates.

Double-page supporter
Kill the fat pig. Who cares if the king still dies and the country ends up without a king? At least it won't be that fat pig, so it'll be better off.

Is the mother dead or not? I didnt quite get it. They said she died then shes alive.. then they saw her sleeping but she looks like she died??? 🤨

Dex-chan lover
@FrostKD
She is extremely sick. She lied at first and said "she is dead". But then she said the truth that she was alive but too sick.

Users who are viewing this thread