Heartsick

Dex-chan lover
can someone pick this up, shit gets crazy and i wish to know whats going on OTL

Power Uploader
@terajumbodia What? Asking the author for permission? I only managed to find 51 chs of this (Up to ch26.2), the last one posted a year ago, I can give them to you if you don't wanna have to download all these chs by yourself (They have a little watermark on the bottom right corner though, downloading from official source (no watermark) is nuts, you gotta download page per page)

Group Leader
hyoretsu Jungle Translations and I will be collabing on this one. I dmed the author on Weibo and she agreed to letting us translate :)

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for picking this up... i just hope i can find where to read the missing chaps...

Group Leader
@yuzhyuzh hey, the chapters aren't actually missing, it's just the naming convention. The author names their chapters like "2 (上/中/下)", i.e. 2 (part 1/2/3), so 2.1 and 2.2 are just part 1 and part 2 of chapter 2.

Fed-Kun's army
@nandemonaiya ohhh..sorry,i thought there are some missing chapters..thank you for the clearing it out.. 😊 appreciate it a lot...

Dex-chan lover
Hope this continues being translated.
Because it's chinese I can't even try to read the raws.

Dex-chan lover
did anyone notice that the chapter names refer to Love Story by Taylor Swift

Ahhh i wish this would get picked up again, i love the art style and the characters seems interesting !

The raws look amazing!
In the prologue, both of them look the same as in the next chapters however in the raws
they look a bit older so they might’ve worked things with Yichen’s mom at the end and are finally going out, thought it seems like
Xuezhu is again involved with the wrong people or person but she’s willing to fight it and be happy with Yichen by her side.

Really good story and original art.

005QNTCUgy1g7kym0rbstj30u017kx6p.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread