Heaven Defying Sword

The dumbasses translating this to english have the unfortunate habit of putting translation notes in the word bubbles as if the characters are saying them. FN morons!!!

This is the second version or just a "reupload" right ? already saw this with a "lot" of chapters already out for sure

This manhua is called Heaven Defying Sword. It’s actually chinese and not korean. It’s written by fengqidongman. Why are you renaming the series and trying to present it as a brand new one? Here is the wuxia world page of it. As of now, 84 chapters are translated
https://wuxiaworld.site/novel/heaven-defying-sword-comics/

A new scanlator did chapters 105-205 but saying they are barely readable would be too kind

Just going to say this - I've read this somewhere else and it's shit got till chapter 207 or something and it's shit. Started out good but then went og Chinese level trash. You'll like it if you want:

- Only the MC can be overpowered (i.e., beat people above his releam consistently)
- A villain though really powerful ( that can beat people above his releam), who is weak against the MC who is lower than him and can barely do the same thing as the Villain
- The inability of people around to understand that the MC is strong and run like sheeps to the slaughter (The MC defeat a person ranked 20 but every rank 80 still went in to fight - 20, 81, 89, 92)
- Enemies who can't plan an attack or make battle plans (He killed our brother rush him from the god damn center like an angry mob; or he killed an expert, but don't worry senior brother we much weaker people will take care of him, you can come down to this level)
- Inconsistent power of MC
- MC that hides his power so much that he is willing to let people die but then saves a damsel in his power level.
- Wiafu's that are 14
- A world were people rather be thinking of the smaller picture than the bigger picture (They could have taken down an entire sect but nooo we need revenge now)
- MC hiding important information from the sect that has no value for him but a lot for the sect)
- Girls who just fall in love and care more about the MC than their dieing uncle who has been with them since they were a kid and helped in every possible way.

Fed-Kun's army
Hahahaha I love those translation notes in the text bubbles. The ones that say "I don't know what he's saying but it's probably like 'You can't beat me!'" Yeah that's all in a bubble.

I enjoy reading trash like this. Usually starts out decent then just becomes pure nonsense.

On Ch. 72 right now,
his dead mother (they said she died in chapter 6-10 somewhere) is alive? Worse! MC just traded for this healing pill 2-3 chapters back but apparently completely forgot about it. When he specifically got it to give to one of his family members. We'll see if he ever does.

Users who are viewing this thread