Heaven Official's Blessing - Ch. 41 - The Ancient Country’s Vicious Spirits

Group Leader
thats gory lol and also wasn't expecting the generals to be handsome dudes ? huh
everyone go watch tgcf donghua if you still haven't!!!!
thank you so much bucci gang for translating~~

Fed-Kun's army
It's a shame that this part is prob gonna get censored too in the donghua similar to the blood rain forest :v

C'mon TGCF is not the same without it's gory scenes ٩(๑`u´๑)۶

Zxo

Ke Mo looks amazing, wth. I did not imagine him like that.

I thought Ke Mo would be some thick big boy with a generic fierce face but... Oh my lord he be a thicc boi w a fierce face alright.. one that makes me weak in the knees

thank you soooo much for the chapter!!🙏💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Thank you for the upload!!

Ewww oh goodness I love this work's quality and yet could have lived without the vivid display of the gore. 🤮
They went al out o th details even for that. If the horrors had been bad enough in my head upon reading the novel, then this is way worse.
On the other hand ....... how to put this, not glorifying nor mulling over just how awful the act is, is also a choice!

It's just that as an empath I don't need the visual input to get hit by the full impact. I'll already have that with words alone yet then at least can tune it down better for myself by not diving deeper. 😅

How do I ask for the horror tag or violence warnings to be added? 😂

I feel like the art style changed a bit this volume, does anyone else think that? I think it fits the dark plot and atmosphere, it's harder lines and sharper (I'm not an artist though lol). I just feel that way. But I also think for things like people eg. XieLian, I think it makes it lose a bit of the kind but also aloof character that he has sometimes.

Does anyone else think that?

Nonetheless it's still amazing art >.<

My brain's image of Ke Mo: Big chunky man. Alistar League of Legends. Orc hulk. Roblox default character
Manhua Ke Mo: Three words tall thicc and sexy. Everyone's this way now you cannot stop us
Donghua Ke Mo's gonna come for my neck next

Users who are viewing this thread