Heaven Official's Blessing (old version)

Oh hey, didn't know they were making manhua versions of the novels, although that doesn't really surprise me, either. Thank you for translating!

Hi, I'm new to this series, and I'm wondering if this series is related at all to Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation or Scum Villian that moonlake commented on before. Is Scum Villain related to Grandmaster, even? I've been following the Grandmaster anime and have been meaning to read the manga of it, too. I'm just curious if this is connected to Grandmaster or Scum Villain or even if the 3 of them are all connected somehow. Anyone know?

Fed-Kun's army
@davinademilo: Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation, Scum Villain's Self-Saving System and Heaven Official's Blessing are all works from Moxiang Tongxiu, but the settings are distinct from each other.

Fanworks often remix the details, but while they're all Xianxia setting adjacent, they have fairly different magic mechanics and expectations, and they're character-centered stories rather than "typical" self-indulgent xianxia/transmigration webnovel/manhua. Scum Villain came first, Grandmaster second and Heaven Official's Blessing third, and it shows, reading the original stories.

Scum Villain further separates itself from the other two by being an affectionate parody and genre critique rather than fully fledged fantasy drama/romance. Grandmaster and Blessing have some common elements of mystery and investigation in their plots, but more important concepts in both stories are things like social prejudice, empathy, and the ability of love to save people.

To whoever new to this manhua let me tell you about this: This is standalone! It is not related to mo dao zu shi or scum villain, although the writer mxtx is the same. I absolutely love HOB[TGCF in chinese] TGCF taught me what true love is, the true nature of humans, the sufferrings; it is truly a masterpiece. I cant get enough of hualian. I say, MXTX truly mastered her technique with each work better than the last one. Dayum Suika[the one who translated the novel completely in english] thanks to Suika that I read this masterpiece! Coming back to TGCF, trust me I can write a book on how much I love it xD Talking about manhua, absolutely masterpiece artwork by starEMBER.

Group Leader
@moonlake The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System - https://mangadex.org/title/40974/the-scum-villain-s-self-saving-system

The official title is actually "Scumbag System" on the raw.

Ahhh ale się cieszę że ktoś się za to wziął! Wielkie dzięki za waszą ciężką pracę a ja będę cierpliwie wyczekiwac rozdziałków😘🤗

Users who are viewing this thread