Heavenly God Mnemonic

The novel of this was supposed to have been translated but the one who wished to translate it never did since 2016 or 2017, only 1 chapter released, someone else showed interest in translating, but the one who put up the 1 chapter said he was very serious and didnt want him to translate it when he was doing it.
This was back in 2017 as well.

Double-page supporter
imagine reincarnating with lame ass japanese anime protagonist hair instead of the glorious flowing locks of the chad cultivator smh my head

Double-page supporter
@zergsen anyone who sits on a TL without releases for longer than 7-8 months needs to fuck off or put up.
you don't own the novel. its not your birthright to TL something.
i don't think anyone should have any respect for awful TLs and for people like this who just camp shit forever.
just dive in guilt free.

@Zergsen is there a link to the raw novel? or is it on that mltl site? I'll have to try and find it :)

I just saw the raws for the next chapter due to come out and i reallllly want to see this series continue to get released for us :) it looks like its gonna be fun :)

@cbDrift here's the raw directly from qidian: https://book.qidian.com/info/1003651309#Catalog
Use Googlechrome for auto machine translate if you don't know how to read Mandarin.

why can they just crate a manhua that there some few people looking down on him and what's with the thing call the mc fool weak but at the end mc won like fuck this

Users who are viewing this thread