Heavenly Match

Can someone explain me why I can't read the chapters? It's my first time "reading" this manhwa.

Power Uploader
@Laal

The mangadex recently changed server and the old chapters are not available to view yet. The staff say here that they will be probably available early next week

https://mangadex.cc/thread/200708

i love this series! thank you so much to dayment for translating it. i cannot wait until chapters 275/276 are translated ahhhhh

Aggregator gang
"Good God, all this tragedy is horrible, how could it get any worse?"

*it gets worse*

"Jesus Christ! That's awful."

"Would you like to see the next chapter?"

"I can't wait."

Thank you dayment scans. I've always waited for this webtoon ever since the previous group stopped translating. I've been following this since wayy before bato.to got into the state it's in now. Always curious if this got axed or something since I didn't know the raw link. I'm glad you guys picked this up :)

Honestly at the start I didn't know what to expect but damnnn the plot is soo deep
I'm not a fan of the art but mann I'm addicted to this series. At first I was put off by the art but i convinced myself it'll get better and kept going, but no I was wrong, it actually gets bad in my opinion BUT as I read the story further, I couldn't drop it anymore! I don't regret forcing myself. Its sooo good that I can overlook the art (plus its not the worst art). Guys give it a try, its so much worth a read.
Thank youuuu team Dayment for the translations ❤

Maybe this is wishful thinking but I think that the fl mother is the reincarnation of ml younger sister. Idk they both be real jelly tho

reading this gives me anxiety lol
the way the faces are drawn, it conveys heavy emotions really well, its hard to wait after each chapter

thank you so much for the translations !!

This is such an underrated manhwa! The plot is very confusing at first, but stick with it and it'll make way more sense as the story unfolds. It is SO good. The art also improves throughout🙌

thank you so much for all these fast updates! i look forward to them every day <3

The art has improved so much it's amazing. Comparing the author's vision in chapter 1 with the execution of season 6's ending is simply awe-inspiring. Wow.

Thank you so much for all the hard work in providing us readers with such good scanlations for all the chapters thus far!!!! Waiting patiently for the final season and Hoping you guys will also continue this webtoon until Its last chapter!!! 🧡💜❤️🙇‍♀️🥰

Thank you soo soo much Dayment scans team for bringing this amazing webtoon to the english speaking audience!
I have been been following this webtoon and your translations for almost 2 years now and at one point I was sure that you discontinued translating this webtoon but you guys never did! So thanks again for your hard work and dedication❤️ !!
I truly hope that you will also translate the last season of Heavenly Match❤️❤️

thank you thank you thank you for all the hard work you guys put in!!! cannot wait until the final season <3

Users who are viewing this thread