Heavenly Match

Thank you so so so so much, ill cry so hard ones we reach the finale. Please stick till then. We’ll be counting on you darlings

24 hours I read this story. I'm soo happy and cry. Very amazing story and art. I love it! We will wait final season! Yahoooo!

Why is the cover so aesthically distasteful? This was what stopped me from reading beyond the first chapter, the art is just not to my liking but I would like to give the story a try but my eyes bleed every time I look at it.

@ Jeonlal

We don’t know since the english translation has been caught up to the raws for years now so the translation get released not long after the raw chapter comes out and the story is ongoing although in the final season so I suppose we’ll find out fairly soon.

My theory though is that
Hae won actually has Hwi Yeon’s soul but Hyang’s body and current Hwi Yeon (who was responsible for the curse and Hae won’s mother’s death) is actually Hyang. I also think that Ryun and current Eun Wal are actually the same person but different fragments of each other although I think that’s kind of been confirmed now?

Uhh this is the first time I read webtoon (longstrip) here in mangadex and I don't know what's wrong either the webtoon or my phone or else but each time I scrolled it bounced back up and it's getting very annoying. Can someone tell me the solution?

it was a very long read and story seems to be slow paced
but man.... this is a diamond in the rough
I shipped eun wal and hae won since the beginning but ryun has been consistent since day 1
I think s07 will be a very long journey, thank you dayment scans for translating this beautiful manhwa

@Hollywillow

ik this isnt helpful but, same
Thought it was just something wrong with my phone and browser.... happens in all long strips series i read lol

@qshiina i don't know if this will be helpful or not too. But I changed the setting to load the images to 20, I changed the screen touch sensitivity to very high, sometimes I scroll to the very last page and go back up for a smooth read, and this one, I find it very helpful for me not to swipe while still hold the screen down (so practically I just swipe up very slowly,releasing my thumb,and repeat) and the bouncy thing never happen again. Idk if this explanation is clear enough but hope it'll help :)

Woah!!! Now I get how thing turned out the way it is!!!! Such an amazing plot!! Thanks for translating💜 💜💜
Why are there so many ungrateful readers?? Just appreciate that you get access to engtran and stop complaining about the front size or anything...

Just started this amazing webtoon.. and I just love
RYUNN
!!!!
I think...
Our MC will free Eunwol, finish her mission and sacrifice herself for Ryun. honestly he's such a pitiful chara and i love him D:
I'm currently on chapter 107 :D
I can't believe I skipped this webtoon ><

Users who are viewing this thread