Heimin Shusshin no Teikoku Shoukan, Munou na Kizoku Joukan wo Juurin shite Nariagaru - Ch. 5.1

Aggregator gang
Lots of redundancy ⚔️ simple but effective.
Thanks for the chapter :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Hazen is asserting dominance like a chad :chad:
And Yan still trying to fool others with her age :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Honestly got to give him credit for simply going "Okay, if a wand can only use one specific spell, I will simply carry as many as I can." Funny how effective that is.
I thought anyone would do the same thing (have more than one weapon) if they have enough resources, but based on their conversation that seems to be very rare.
:huh: It's like the whole continent is specializes in fighting with only a pistol or a shotgun.

Dex-chan lover
I thought anyone would do the same thing (have more than one weapon) if they have enough resources, but based on their conversation that seems to be very rare.
:huh: It's like the whole continent is specializes in fighting with only a pistol or a shotgun.
I imagine it has to do with splitting your focus and attention. It can be done, but it's hard and impractical for most people who would prefer to focus on becoming the best at one thing.

It make sense for a military force to standardize and specialize people.

Though it probably also has to do with his knowing multiple magic systems? But I didn't quite understand it when they explained that part.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly got to give him credit for simply going "Okay, if a wand can only use one specific spell, I will simply carry as many as I can." Funny how effective that is.
Literally a “I count two shots, I count two guns” scenario

Why is traveling between continents impossible?
if we based it on our own history, it would be lack of food preservation, no navigation (compass), no experience, lackluster ship, and lack of incentive.
"there's nothing out there, why should we go?" thus the 2 continents never met

Dex-chan lover
Distance is either too big or their current ships cannot handle it (my assumption)
I mean, if you think to our past, even with the sturdiest of ships, given how dangerous the ocean storm is, how many time do you think they got filled up with water or broke under the weight of water the height of a skyscraper?

And given how they only have wooden boats, and magic, travelling across the ocean still takes a while, they either run out of mana, or they get scurvy (which is also a factor to consider)

Users who are viewing this thread