Heimin Shusshin no Teikoku Shoukan, Munou na Kizoku Joukan wo Juurin shite Nariagaru - Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
1sbdiPv.webp

Look how sane he looked. :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Well, you know what they say: "What you are in the dark is your true self."
The lieutenant was just another PoS that wanted all the glory and none of the work and thus acted accordingly when the higher-ups aren't around to hear his drivel. You reap what you sow, asshat.

Dex-chan lover
bro has said it before and he keeps saying
hes there to clean up the insects
lmao

I assume, the next chapter will be mostly him discussing with the captain what comes "next", and then, a chapter later will go into the war. I'm not a big fan of telling, then, showing. It comes off as repetitive information. Hopefully, since he already said what needs to be said and we have the gist of what's going to happen, they go right into the war and we completely miss the "explanation" chapter.

Dex-chan lover
was mildly interested in it because the cover art looked cool but it's just some generic chuunbiyou shit thats almost assurdely gonna get an anime adaptation. God what happened to good manga like it cant be this bad

Dex-chan lover
Peace never be an option.. Need to know how much corrupted they were so I wont feel guilty (lame excuse ikr) when they die

Dex-chan lover
This MC is the very picture of malicious compliance, and I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread