Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Ch. 11 - A Drifting Woman

Dex-chan lover
im betting now that next chapter, she's gonna start the paperwork to buy the bike, but midway through, she finally grow a conscious and cancels buying the bike, brings back the money and gets yelled at by everyone because she told them that they almost used the money to buy the bike.
You have too much faith in this girlfailure

Double-page supporter
While it does make the story less generic, I can't say I'm not disappointed in her.
It makes the story super generic. Less generic would be if there was a full page "THE END" afterwards. You know we're going to get some hand-wringing drama followed by a standard shounen manga redemption and a 1980's-sitcom hug at the end. Barf.

Dex-chan lover
Well I looked at the raws on rawkuma...

Won't say anything.

Just that the comments are gonna be very spicy in a few chaps.

The shitstorm will be glorious.
At least it will provide a more realistic approach, in direct opposition to what the author of Kanojo no Tomodachi is doing. When chapter 14 was released, I was so shocked by its content that I even left a comment on Rawkuma.

Dex-chan lover
At least it will provide a more realistic approach, in direct opposition to what the author of Kanojo no Tomodachi is doing. When chapter 14 was released, I was so shocked by its content that I even left a comment on Rawkuma.
I knew I recognized that profile pic
641749.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Sumire is looking at AV being produced, and talking with a nutty producer that was a former AV actress.

Dex-chan lover
Double-page supporter
Ok, what we now so far.
Sumire is a gambling addict.
Sumire is terrible managing money.
Bro knows this.
Bro managed to write a business plan.
And then Bro does the most idiotic thing possible and gives Sumire the money.
I can excuse poor writing, but I can't excuse stupidity for sake for plot's sake.

Dex-chan lover
im betting now that next chapter, she's gonna start the paperwork to buy the bike, but midway through, she finally grow a conscious and cancels buying the bike, brings back the money and gets yelled at by everyone because she told them that they almost used the money to buy the bike.
She has a evident lack of self-control from the start of the story.
If anything, I suspect she's going to buy the bike and everyone is going to be so fucking disappointed that guilt and reality are going to come crashing down on her, and then she's going to sell the bike to pay everyone back and that's the way her character will grow.

Users who are viewing this thread