Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Ch. 11 - A Drifting Woman

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely.

I think the legal term is embezzelment, but yeah...

FOMO. The shop manger said there are others who'd like to buy it, and apparently they aren't put up for sale often.
i mean wait for the next bike, there's no way this is once in a life time chance, especially if she can make it big

Aggregator gang
They will probably squeeze enough for her to pay for their part of the deal.

Also it's weird that bike store owner is the one who decided whether the hag is eligible for an installment or not.

Dex-chan lover
What is S.O.U.L. short for?

English is not my native language so I apologize if this term is a dumb question.
I mean I learned spoilers and there are sayings 'bout ladies who went to A.V. lost their S.O.U.L.s. Completely. Some even K. Themselves by meth or barbiturates ( barbie ).

Dex-chan lover
They will probably squeeze enough for her to pay for their part of the deal.

Also it's weird that bike store owner is the one who decided whether the hag is eligible for an installment or not.
Good thing a lot of her can be squeezed with no problems I the future - she is a hag after all.

Honestly i thought we would get a wholesome manga like what the author did with Yakumo-san, but what we got is a story about an MILF with 3M Yen debt smh

Dex-chan lover
She has a evident lack of self-control from the start of the story.
If anything, I suspect she's going to buy the bike and everyone is going to be so fucking disappointed that guilt and reality are going to come crashing down on her, and then she's going to sell the bike to pay everyone back and that's the way her character will grow.
If she's only not over 30, I think this girl would be the first to bring herself pregnant in front of her parents in her teens.

Dex-chan lover
Well I looked at the raws on rawkuma...

Won't say anything.

Just that the comments are gonna be very spicy in a few chaps.

The shitstorm will be glorious.
PEEP now THIS.

Manga is trying to sell us fresh supplies of girl failures.

Dex-chan lover
I just like the fact that Sumire kept her phone in her cleavage. She's such a juicy woman in her 30s. Boobs are amazing when you're able to hold something like your phone or boba in it, and Sumire's are no exception.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread