Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Ch. 9 - A Surprisingly Persistent Women

Dex-chan lover
Quite a sweet chapter. thanks for the tl, hopefully the previous scanner gets in touch for a team up.

Group Leader
so the original person who was doing this is out of town for a while IIRC, but last time I spoke w/ 'em about this series they'd said they don't care if someone else takes over.

that said, that was back when they'd started ch.1. I sent 'em a message just in case, but I don't think there's any issue w/ you doing whatever you feel like.

so the original person who was doing this is out of town for a while IIRC, but last time I spoke w/ 'em about this series they'd said they don't care if someone else takes over.

that said, that was back when they'd started ch.1. I sent 'em a message just in case, but I don't think there's any issue w/ you doing whatever you feel like.
Ah thanks for the heads up. I'll be in touch if anything comes up.

Dex-chan lover
So she can take things seriously when she tries.
Jokes aside, I think he got shy because he really saw how his influence had a positive impact on her for the first time. Seeing someone you care for getting better after who knows how many years in a rut must feel nice.

Dex-chan lover
Abs! All our problems are solved by abs.

Some deeper characterization for Sumire. She's not an all-drinking, all-smoking, all-gambling washout. She's just adjusting her concept of what works, or getting back on that horse.

Supporter
So she can take things seriously when she tries.
Jokes aside, I think he got shy because he really saw how his influence had a positive impact on her for the first time. Seeing someone you care for getting better after who knows how many years in a rut must feel nice.
Not to mention the physiological impact of said nice feeling.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, no problem with you taking it over. I'll even do some TL if you want, but I'm fucking around in Japan right now, stalking some idols (not really but they're everywhere, I was walking to my hotel through the Shiodome Underground and they were doing a meet'n'greet) I'll reach out when I return.

Yeah, no problem with you taking it over. I'll even do some TL if you want, but I'm fucking around in Japan right now, stalking some idols (not really but they're everywhere, I was walking to my hotel through the Shiodome Underground and they were doing a meet'n'greet) I'll reach out when I return.
That's awesome! Enjoy your trip! Hope I can go again soon too it's super awesome :)

Users who are viewing this thread