Helck - Vol. 11 Ch. 91.1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
I have to repeat my last comment: ...what? ._.

So every time he pops out his aura that makes people pissed scared, he's actually manifesting the will of the world. No wonder during that time when he first fought at the human kingdom, the transformed ones stopped when he used his aura of fear. Also LMAO, "constantly ignoring". GENIUS!

Dex-chan lover
whelp i guess thats why that other masterrmind guy was so focused on helck before

Dex-chan lover
This is a pretty good metaphor. The king of control was so focused on 'controlling' everything that when things didn't go the way he wanted he broke down and lost the willpower to resist the 'will of the world' whereas Helck has never given up and continues to fight for what he believes in no matter what, not allowing anyone, even the 'will of the world' to stop him.

Dex-chan lover
Soo I guess the witch was actually referring to this, since she is probably also an ancient in a way? And not just Helck going Berserk? But then Helck just goes "nope I ignored it"

Dex-chan lover
It deflates the whole issue if he can just ignore it... I guess he'll lose control as he ages.

Users who are viewing this thread