Hell is Other People

Group Leader
Someone already posted this but only up to Chapter 2. I'm planning to translate everything. I didn't know that you can add chapters to existing titles. I thought it was limited to the person who added the title so I made another. I'm sorry. I'll work hard

Fed-Kun's army
I recently started watching the kdrama based on this. I'm glad someone picked this up, thank you!!!

QSS

Group Leader
Thanks for the releases and the release pace! This is pretty hype!

Group Leader
Thank you all for commenting here! I'm getting more motivated to translate. I saw some typo errors in some scenes, I'm really sorry. I was really sleepy last night while translating it. I hope you were still be able to understand the story.

Alsoooo, to the 3 people who gave 1 on the rating... huhuhu whyyy. :(

Group Leader
Hello, everyone! As I said a few days ago, someone already made a translation for this (but only chapters 1 and 2) four months ago. And this is my first time using MangaDex so I didn't know that I can just add chapters to existing titles. I thought that adding chapters is only restricted to the person who made the title. So today, I noticed that the previous existing title is already deleted but the 2 chapters translated by the previous person are merged here so yeah. That's it!

Group Leader
Hi, everyone! I'm really sorry for the late upload. I already translated chapter 12 before Christmas. However, I was so busy during the holidays and then mangadex website was also down for days. And now 2nd semester in college was supposed to start last monday but classes were suspended for idk how long because there is a volcano eruption near my town. I'll try my best to update more. Thank you!

Group Leader
[NOTICE]
I am sorry to say but the next chapter (Chapter 13) might be the last upload for now. The raw chapters from the official site suddenly became not free for the public. To purchase the episodes in Naver webtoon, there are requirements that cannot be provided by a foreigner like me, like i-PIN and/or Korean residence. I will still try to find other ways to continue uploading translations but I'm afraid that will take a lot of time, or worse is that it will never happen. Again, I'm sorry. Thank you very much for your support.

So, my friend recommended this to me. Haven't read it yet but I'm excited as I read the description. :3

Finished reading up to the last update. I can see why my friend recommend this one. Thank you for translating these chapters. :D

Users who are viewing this thread