Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Ch. 65 - New Gear

Dex-chan lover
Lol, that stat screen is all mixed up
On page 10, I think Cecil and Sophiarone are the only ones who actually got the stat translation they were supposed to, lmao.
Would also like to comment that the stat page is COMPLETELY messed up whoever proof read needs to be tested.
Any time they show the classes they get mixed and go to the person
Anyone else not even bother to read the stats pages anymore?
It's actually surprising at this point that every time there's a stat page, it is mixed up....I feel like it's a meme at this point
Translator here, me and the Proofreader did not mess it up, but the Typesetter seems to be getting a different idea from what we tried to hand him or her.

I'm going to add a fucking picture for my TN next time because this is damn ridiculous.

Please help me settle a moral debate because it's bugging me so hard it's 4 30 and I can't sleep

That particular stat page, would you read it like
2 1
4 3
6 5
Or would you
4 1
5 2
6 3

Me and the proofreader type it as the former, but the typesetter put it as the latter.

Translator here, me and the Proofreader did not mess it up, but the Typesetter seems to be getting a different idea from what we tried to hand him or her.

I'm going to add a fucking picture for my TN next time because this is damn ridiculous.

Please help me settle a moral debate because it's bugging me so hard it's 4 30 and I can't sleep

2 1
4 3
6 5
Or would you
4 1
5 2
6 3

Me and the proofreader type it as the former, but the typesetter put it as the latter.
I mean, brother, you can just upload to Google Drive, then comment on the image. I do this with my TS and there hasn't been a single miscommunication in nearly two years.

Dex-chan lover
I stayed up late at night translating this chapter and looking over old translations as well as looking up a lot of stuff for the skill names (the hardest part by far because of also consistency sake) for a miscommunication for happen. I'm very annoyed rn

Dex-chan lover
I mean, brother, you can just upload to Google Drive, then comment on the image. I do this with my TS and there hasn't been a single miscommunication in nearly two years.
Yes, we use that, google docs. But I thought us as a human species would come to an understanding about numbers and letters in the alphabet and I wouldn't have to teach a fish to peel a banana

Dex-chan lover

2 1
4 3
6 5
Or would you
4 1
5 2
6 3

The former. But more importantly their names are on there, so it shouldn't matter what order you give the stats in.

Users who are viewing this thread