Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Hero vs Summoned Wizard

Dex-chan lover
Huh, interesting that the MC is starting to reveal all his powers to the public. Guess he really wants that ring. I guess it makes some sense because he is pretty close to max level, so unless he can break through the level cap (which I don't doubt he will), he won't really be getting that much stronger.

I also wonder if guard break was Doberg's extra skill. It doesn't really feel like an effective skill against monsters who don't wield weapons.
WN reader here, the manga doesn't say it well but a person recovers full mp as a lump sum every 6 hours. With one of his summon's skills he can reduce that time by a bit. Appo(the apple summon) reduces it to 5 hours. With the ring he gets 1% mp per second.

To level up his summon skill he needs stones and mp. You can buy stones but not mp.
If more stars mean a higher max level, then shouldn't there be a difference in max level between the 3 star talents and the 1 star talents? Kurena (Swordmaster) is a 3 star talent while Dogora (Ax Wielding) is a 1 star talent, but they both seem to have the same level cap of 60. The MC also said that, in chapter 34, that the hero is also still at level 60. I guess the hero could be lying because we've never seen his actual level (to my recollection). However, I still feel like that's a bit cheap if the MC is the only person able to break away from the level 60 ceiling because of his stars seeing as the stars don't seem to affect the other character's level caps in any way.

Yeah, I guess that's true, depending on what the definition of a guard break is. In my opinion, guard breaking sounds like literally breaking a gaurd - fighting game style. Wouldn't be too surprised if guard breaking extends to armor, I guess.

About level cap, it's tied to difficulty. Everyone else is on normal(max level 60).

Dex-chan lover
However, I still feel like that's a bit cheap if the MC is the only person able to break away from the level 60 ceiling because of his stars seeing as the stars don't seem to affect the other character's level caps in any way.
since he chose "hell mode" he has no growth limit. says so on pg1 of ch1 so he should be able to surpass lvl60 cap normal people have. dunno if he will find a way to limitbreak his friends tho

Dex-chan lover
Finally revealed his power in public. Been waiting for this for a long long time. Finally, no one will look down on him and continuously place him under Kurena.

You can see the translation quality decline in some places. The switching naming of the adamantite greatswords, a panel that didn't cover the japanese text properly, and keeping japanese words like "Ajin" that not everybody will know. I don't want this to be a personal attack. If you're struggling already or just doing it for fun, don't worry about it. It's still amazing to have accessible translated manga :) If you're rushing things, pls don't overwork yourself, stay healthy :)

Dex-chan lover
i dislike the name changes in the attributes screen especially the previous name is mch closer to the official TL

Users who are viewing this thread