Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - To Rosenheim

Dex-chan lover
Dammit.... I want to be able to asspull convenient powers as and when I happen to need them as well..

Author: "There is a complicated system behind the summoning power of the MC. I will explain in many panels!"
Also Author: "Dammit, I've ran into a problem... Let's just have the MC blag a new skill to solve it.."

Dex-chan lover
Elf queen looking niiice...

...but I really want to see Rosen move and talk. Ha. Ha.
i see what you did there

finally,
Sophie Mom and Rosen is being Drawed!
*not ara ara like eh?

now the SLAUGHTER is begin
Allen CS vs Million of Demon Beast

but on the Novel,
there's never explanation about Sophie Father/ The Queen Husband?

Last edited:
Group Leader
I don't know if this has ever been discussed as I could not find anything on the matter, so at the cost of repeating things...

I have been curious for the past few months, about how could a comic obviously set in an european-like world with obviously european sounding names, suddenly use a chinese name such as "Zhongying" for one of their continents.

Eventually, I managed to find the original japanese of one of the chapters in which this continent is being talked about and discovered that, this continent name is actually "中央" which, in japanese, means... "central"; that is, the Zhongying continent is actually nothing more than "the central continent".

My guess as to why the translator used "Zhongying", is that the two characters "中央" were put into a machine translator set to detect the language; because, at least with Google's, a text made only of kanji is assumed to be chinese, the result was that the chinese pronounciation was mistaken for the continent's name.

I have to say, though, that despite this major blunder on the part of the translator, I much prefer the chinese name over the generic "central continent" definition.
The author went out of its way to make up all these names for the characters and the countries, like Rosenheim and so on... only to bail out for no reason on the biggest continent of the in-universe world. The mistranslation gives a lot more "worldbuilding" (for a lack of a better word) compared to the original intent.

TL;DR: "Zhongying" is a mistranslation, but it's better than the original, so please keep it.

I don't know if this has ever been discussed as I could not find anything on the matter, so at the cost of repeating things...

I have been curious for the past few months, about how could a comic obviously set in an european-like world with obviously european sounding names, suddenly use a chinese name such as "Zhongying" for one of their continents.

Eventually, I managed to find the original japanese of one of the chapters in which this continent is being talked about and discovered that, this continent name is actually "中央" which, in japanese, means... "central"; that is, the Zhongying continent is actually nothing more than "the central continent".

My guess as to why the translator used "Zhongying", is that the two characters "中央" were put into a machine translator set to detect the language; because, at least with Google's, a text made only of kanji is assumed to be chinese, the result was that the chinese pronounciation was mistaken for the continent's name.

I have to say, though, that despite this major blunder on the part of the translator, I much prefer the chinese name over the generic "central continent" definition.
The author went out of its way to make up all these names for the characters and the countries, like Rosenheim and so on... only to bail out for no reason on the biggest continent of the in-universe world. The mistranslation gives a lot more "worldbuilding" (for a lack of a better word) compared to the original intent.

TL;DR: "Zhongying" is a mistranslation, but it's better than the original, so please keep it.
I've actually been wondering about that too, been reading too much manhwa so I kind of glossed over it and thought it was intentional in some way. But whatever the reason was it sounded cool either way.

Dex-chan lover
milf-american-pie.gif

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I still understand why the humans kept the information secret literally to everyone or how they managed to keep it secret. Like just imagine, you wake up, go to school etc etc. And suddenly a tank roll past you, jets firing AGM missile.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, Allen, it turns out you have (at least) ten flying dragons. No wonder the king seems scared of you.

It seems that the reason why the king sent you to the battlefield is not entirely because he hates you, but probably also because he thinks you can save humanity after being vouched for by the hero.

Also, wow again, the demon army seems well-organized. It is no surprise they have been able to advance so far into human territory. Look at how they neatly wait outside the wall for the siege.

Users who are viewing this thread