HELLCRAFT

Supporter
Hell"craft" where they skip the whole craft part completely offscreen and just turn this into a cheap copy of Battle in 5 seconds. 🤐

Supporter
...well, on further contemplation, the better fitting comparison would be with Platinum End.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeh its clear author decided to make a hard turn into mind game battle and i like it, but the whole making hell part is a giant hole in the story now, cause to me it looks like all the hells are probably the same except for the people in it.
On the other hand, the demons didn't think others would get to make their own hell and all of them leaned on humans to do it. Having Lucifer create a game to thin the herd, likely being his intention in the first place makes sense.
My guess is they will come back to that aspect of the story as a way of continuing it. Its moving pretty fast with most of the users already known. Maybe they can some power depending on how many people are in their hell or the people of the original hell escape, the death game end prematurely and they now got capture them all.
Or not, I can see this being a really long one with lots of pivots or going for a total 50 chapters at most with a sad ending.

Users who are viewing this thread