Hello, Green Days - Ch. 5

I just want to say... YES!!! Finally someone who understand that it is not physically possible to do it right away. The body isn't made for that and if you do it without proper preparation... well, it's not good.

Group Leader
That’s was one of the best thing I’ve read. And definitely one of the best handled sex scenes. I need more of these two 💕

if being gay is a disease i’m sick as FUCK

but also idk why but i couldn’t bring myself to read the sex scene. from what you commenters say I trust it wasn’t problematic but i just want this couple to remain fluffy in my head. idk why and it might just be me! i fully expected a kiss and the door shut and we assume they did it but when i saw it was real i just had to pause scroll all the way past it super speed. they seem so cute!! but good on the author for including stuff for everyone.

Double-page supporter
AWWW
bruh even the sex scene was incredibly wholesome wtf
this one is cute, im sad its so short 😭

This BL manga is one of the best I have ever read. It is so well written and genuine. I like how the intimacy in this chapter was handled, gentle, loving, and realistic. Thank you No Pressure Scans for your hard work scanlating this series.

I love the balance of this whole manga. I actually appreciated how the author portrayed the main character's meeting with the bully from his past, even though I was sure it would ruin the story when I saw how the last chapter ended. He realized that he had nothing to prove (because the bully was dead wrong) and reserved his energy for the things he enjoys. That's some maturity right there. And I think it shows how much he grew over the course of the story.

Uwa! So adorable!! I’m really glad the situation with the bully got resolved so quickly. To be honest, I thought it was going to be a big issue, but Mikage knows what’s important to him so it didn’t even really matter what the jerk had to say. And Nanahoshi is so good to him too! Such a cute couple!! So much cuteness!!

Dex-chan lover
You don’t have to do anal ever if you don’t want to...
There’s a ton of stuff to do.

Lesbian, here, but there are still SO MANY things you can do!
Straight people should try more of them.

Even the comments on this manga are thoughtful? Thank you for the fulfilling and healing scanlation 💜

bruh how is sexuality ever a disease???? 😣 but omg this manga is so warm and fluffy i love them so much 🥰🥺

Even though that dude got sexual orientation all wrong, he doesn't have malice. Just sadly misinformed. Mikage's approach to that is good.

Users who are viewing this thread